The Eleventh Letter - Bow On Down [Official Music Video] #ProdByScareBeatz


Bow On Down is a powerful party style song with an aggressive chorus, dynamic vocal arrangement and fast paced tempo.



The Artist: The Eleventh Letter a.k.a. XI
Born in The Pas, Manitoba, CAN 1990

Residing in Medicine Hat, Alberta, CAN


Music is and has been my life since a kid, I grew up listening to all genres of music: hip-hop, pop, metal, rock, country... and the list goes on.
I feel this is what drove me to rapping, as it's the one genre I can sway between different styles easily from the production and arrangement to the wide range of mixing techniques where you can go as organic as possible or as robotic and sci-fi like as you want..
Hip hop is the only genre that allows you to bend your style as much as you want without being considered a nuisance to the genre and I think that's perfect for me.




Links:
Website:


Social Media: ‎ 



Download:



Clothing:


Comments

Popular Posts