New Track: P.A.T. Junior - HT=MV2 (HardTimesEqualsMotivation)




 SoundCloud Stream ​​​

P.A.T. Junior releases the first single from his upcoming project Nystagmus, that is slated to release Fall 2014. This high energy, hard-hitting track produced by D.Steele (producer for Humble Beast Records), serves as message to all those wrestling with how to view and going through trials and tribulations in life.

HT=MV2 (squared) stems from a difficult time in my life. I was a younger man who was married, head strong, jobless, depressed and was clueless to where I was headed in life. Multiple trials I that I faced in life, began questioning the confident decisions I made in the past, the existence of God and my self-worth. However, my faith pushed me to realize that tough times are used to shape my character and motivate me to push forward even in my darkest times. From that point on, I was given a new perspective: to see hard times as my fuel for motivation despite the rejection, failure and disappointments I face in life.”

Let lack of inspiration push you to get creative.  Let rejection fuel you to keep pushing forward.  Let your difficult times be your motivation. 

:: Twitter Tags ::@imapatjunior @DSteeleMusic

Comments

Popular Posts