Death Chamberz Music Interview Sotr Caf @tablism

Death Chamberz Music Interview Sotr Caf 


1.       How did you get your name?
There may be some super secret meaning behind it or I wanted a name when you googled it nothing came up

2.    What inspired you to become a producer?  
I'm from Iowa. When I started rapping it was a must you did almost everything yourself. 

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
Mixtapes are stupid. 

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
I work outside all day so when I get home a recliner and a tv or laptop is my night. 

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?  The OGs of the backpack era. 
Slug, Sage, Aesop, etc

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?  
All kinds. I don't really box myself in to anything. Every genre has something good. 

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?  
The lack of hip hop. 

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?  
I really think collabs are almost all horseshit. If I don't know you personally most likely we ain't ever gonna work together. I wouldn't ever use a collab for shine or exposure. I'd do one if I thought the artist was amazing.  But I never really consider one often or ever. 

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music? 
 I hope it helps em cope, get to sleep, or vibe out.  That's what I use music for anyway. 

10.   What do you hope to do with your music? 
 Keep releasing projects. If a lot of people like it great. If I'm the only one that's fine too.  Most times I get the feeling people think, "Well he doesn't suck." 

11.   Where do you see the generation heading? 
 Oblivion. 

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?  
Stop releasing every Goddamn song you make. Nobody shits gems everytime they poop. 

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future? 
 Yeah but I haven't named them yet.  Check my bandcamp


Comments

Popular Posts