@justviv Uncommon Sense LP #walkingcontradiction

Check out new album Just Viv with new album "Uncommon Sense"
Love the lyricism throughout the album. Don't want to call it conscious rap but I love music used to spread a real message. Delivery is pretty good clean and concise. Allot of words rhymed over the beat so some mixes make hard vocals to hear.
Great Hooks impressive productions

Favorite Songs
Naive 
Trivial Pursuit
Identity

Least Favorite Songs
Broken Faith
Sunshine White wine and breakups

Download the album and let me know what you think 
Don’t forget where you get the best underground music Death Chamberz Music
Please follow on twitter @deathchamberz 

Just Viv - Uncommon Sense LP
Uncommon Sense is as much about the people listening to it as it is about myself. It’s essentially my wants versus my needs and the battle between them both.




Comments

Popular Posts