Skanks The Rap Martyr "UNSTOPPABLE" Prod. By VSTheBEST

I post allot from the VStheBest on the site. So this is a joint he collabs the The Rap Martyr on a track basically speaking on his issue with the industry. He came in with some real talk that veterans have no real MC's to past the torch too.
This is an homage to the real hip hop. I love choruses with scratching. It's the most hip hop vibe with it.
The tune needs a video Nice single.

Sh** if DJ’s rep N.Y. with me, how the ph*** Drake and 2 Chainz get more airplay than me in my city. Skanks The Rap Martyr NUFF SAID!.


Don't forget where you get the best underground music and follow Death Chamberz Music


Twitter @deathchamberz





Skanks The Rap Martyr from Bankai Fam and VStheBEST connect on this joint “Unstoppable. ”  Reinstating that East Coast Boom Bap ,take a listen!
@vsthebest215
@theseven12label
@therapmartyr
@BankaiFam

Comments

Popular Posts