Scarhop

I wasn't sure what to expect from an MC named Scarhop but who he seems to work with really caught my attention.

It seemed to  be more of pop/rap/ style with a worldly appeal with the different languages he is able to speak.
Rhyme Fighter was cool it showed his actually rapping ability. Check out Scarhop and his new releases coming out
Don't forget where you get the best music  and follow on twitter @deathchamberz 







I´m David Jose Salazar Rodriguez A.K.A ScarHop i´m 22 years old , i born in Venezuela but i was raised in Spain ( Madrid ).I do rap since 13 years old and my hip hop influence comes from everywhere , Latina America , USA , Spain , France and UK so i mix spanish and english to create my own rap style.Nowadays i am collaborating in a mixtape that releases in october called Street Games VOL 1 HHCF ( ADISA BANJOKO )  where participates Mc´s like EDO G , RAY LUV , IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE , HIEROGLYPHICS , RAKAA IRISCIENCE ....





Web page : 





SOCIAL NETWORKING : 


https://twitter.com/mcscarhop         ( TWITTER ) 

Comments

Popular Posts