Friday aka Ricky Dred @Fridayakarickyd "Nocturnal" Album Release

Perspective of the Night Child: Toronto’s Sober Emcee Friday AKA Ricky Dred Seizes the Light of the Dark After hours in his Newest Album “Nocturnal”

LISTEN TO “NOCTURNAL,” FRIDAY AKA RICKY DRED’S MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM YET HERE

"My album is an extension of myself and hard work so essentially I am Nocturnal.”

 


Image result for man


Los Angeles, CA) – April 19, 2016


The Koral Young Group today announced rapper Friday AKA Ricky Dred’s album release of Nocturnal, the emotional raw raps of pain, pleasure and profit. The lyrically relatable album shows us the inspiration found through street struggles, lack of love and the never-ending hustle to get by. Fridays fight against alcoholism and some of his deepest demons not once impeded his passion to release what we call, “the fuel to the rap game.” After some time spent away in federal penitentiary, Friday has continued to release project after project leading us to his third LP, Nocturnal (AWOL/Urbnet).

“I am the 4 am Night Child, the peak time of my inspiration and I’ve lived many nights in the streets or the Afterhour underground clubs until I’ve seen the sun come up. I am the representative of mine and many other’s struggles and change that I’m trying to make. I am the single mother’s only child...I am now the parent. I am the giver of songs of pain, pleasure and profit. Lust, money and greed as well as accomplishments. I am The Sober Emcee, I am 6 years sober. I am the lover...I am the love killer. I am an insomniac with a warm heart but...I am Cold too. My album is an extension of myself and hard work so essentially I am Nocturnal.”

While a teenage hustler in training, Friday started a group called Southside. As part of the Eye Spy Crew conglomerate alongside DJ Majess and Mister Phayze, Southside shared the stage with several hip-hop legends, including Redman, Mobb Deep, and The Roots. Friday released his first official LP, Born 2 Win, in 2013 via AWOL Records Inc. and Urbnet Records. Less than a year later, he released his second LP, #Home. Friday’s 2015 Parkdale EP marked his comeback and featured production from SGRP (Studio Gigant Redeye Production).  Friday has now presented us his third LP, Nocturnal.

Friday plans to donate 90% of the proceeds from the sales of his recent single "Changes," from his album Nocturnal, to the Alzheimer’s Foundation, an idea inspired from his mothers fight with Alzheimer’s.
 

DONATE TO THE ALZHEIMER'S FOUNDATION BY DOWNLOADING "CHANGES" HERE


More information on Friday AKA Ricky Dred is available on his official website.


For more information on Friday AKA Ricky Dred, visit his social media: YOUTUBE | TWITTER |FACEBOOK

For press inquiries regarding Friday AKA Ricky Dred, contactSamuel@Koralyoung.com

The Koral Young Group has evolved out of the work of Nadine Gelineau and The MuseBox. Brought in to partner with Gelineau, Erik Koral and Andrea Young have created Koral Young to continue The MuseBox’s legacy of serving musicians via publicity, promotion, and marketing services. Koral Young has added to their services social media strategy, SEO, radio promotion, synch licensing services and street team management.


To stream or download these materials, follow this link:
https://koralyoung.haulix.com/Media/Link?h=ZtGA+dj+bl/QPOxihVxcHA==

If you have any questions, contact samuel@koralyoung.com.

Comments

Popular Posts