Death Chamberz Music Interview @LucianBlanco

1.       How did you get your name?
1) the name Lucian Blanco is something I came up with from the way people would act when they heard me rap. I use allot of metaphors and word play so people would tell me I was dope. Lucian means "Light" and Of coarse Blanco means "white". So the name stands for light white, my lyrics are dope like a small amount of cocain. I though it was different so I stuck with it

2.    What inspired you to become artists?
became addicted to perfecting metaphors and wordplay. As time went on i learned how to make songs, then became in love with that also.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
3) I started rapping the summer I was headed to high school l, so I would say mid 2001. I have made PLENTY of records, I mean tons. I was actually in a group called G.I.B before I went solo. My issue is I feel like I've made and have so much music but it never comes out. So I wanted to change all that. There is no mixtape or album set in stone from me but I have skeletons picked out for one. Trust,  once my buzz picks up I plan to release a lot of Quality material and not stop.

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
4) when not working on music I would say my my favorite thing (next to spending time with my family) is watching boxing. I have loved watching boxing since I was a kid. Me and my pops never got real father son time when I was young, so I would go watch boxing when he watched it to chill with him you know. While watching I began to really like it, then I loved it. On that note shout out to Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Money Mayweather because he is best boxer hands down.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
5) My musical inspirations are Jay-Z, Dmx, The Notorious BIG, Tupac and T.I to name a few. I include all these artist because they all taught me to express and tell about mysrlf in my music, and that's what I do in a good amount of my music.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
6) Honest I listen to all types of music, I'm a very diverse listener. Literally today I was bumpin some Sam Smith and Avicci.
7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
7) I think the main suprise people will find in my music is how diverse it is. I mean some people that love my song,"Let Em Know" heard my other song, "The Pre Action" and was a little thrown off. I guess they were expecting another club record but I'm diverse wit it. I plan to keep people guessing but always deliver quality music. With that being said, a album from me would have more records like The Pre Action and less like Let Em Know.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
8) It does seem like collaboration is the name of the game now adays. I am a writers writer so I don't plan on having many features on my music. As far as features in general I would like to work with Drake, he has some cool tracks and is a creative song writer.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
9) The main thing people will get from my music is me. I tend to tell about different aspects of my life or things I been through on a good amount of my tracks. I also feel people will realize that I am a song writer foreal and that my lyrics make Lucian Blanco the perfect name for me.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
10) I hope to 
• Make a living off music
• Make great music for my fans
• and to show people that NY still has talented artist


11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
11) I see this generation heading twards more success. Independent artist are gaining more and more leverage and if you get a big enough buzz you can have success with a decent size team. The stronger a artist relationship is with their fans the less they will need a label. Things are crazy now adays. It's all about having enough funds and fans to get started, that's how I see it.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?
12) I would just tell the young aspiring artist to never give up. If you love making music,  make music. Just because you don't grow into a LeBron James doesn't mean you have to stop playing ball, feel me. Do your best and grind your hardest.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
3) You guys can looks out for my next song called,"Remember This". That song should be up next unless I drop a second single which could be one of many songs.

14.   Any shout outs?

14) of coarse, I gotta send a shout out to you guys, Death Chamberz Music. I really appreciate yall taking the time out yall busy schedules to interview me I really appreciate it. 

Social Media Links

Comments

Popular Posts