Death Chamberz Music Interview of Paul Berra @RealPaulBerra

Death Chamberz Music Interview of Paul Berra

1.       How did you get your name?
A good friend of mine and recording artist Freshh Juan told me my name should be Paulbearer because it sounded interesting and because I was “killing verses” so I decided to use that but switched it up a little bit to Paul Berra to make it more original

2.    What inspired you to become an artist?
Ive always been a avid listener of music so its always been apart of my life.  I started to write my own music after realizing my passion for it and I also saw that I had a great ear for music.  Around this time I also had a lot of stuff in my head that I thought the world needed to hear, and what better way to get things off your mind than through music? I just let my creative mind take care of the rest

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
I started late in high school around the beginning of my senior year when I was 18 so its only been about a year since ive been making music.  I first started by releasing 2 or 3 singles then I continued to release my 1st mixtape “Cloudy Visions” along with my second tape “Black On Black” on hotnewhiphop.com and from there I put out my most recent mixtape “Hippie Smokin Sticky”

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
I like to skateboard a lot, I feel like skateboarding and music are heavily connected.  I also like to play some gta or NBA 2k on xbox with some homies.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
Bob Marley, Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Odd Future, Ricky Hil, Jimmie Hendrix

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
Now days I listen to a lot of Ricky Hil, Kid Cudi, Bob Marley and Jimmie Hendrix, modern day hippie shit.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
Rebel, Hippie, Singer, Black colors, Stoner.  Listen to find out

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
Ricky Hil, Odd Future, Juicy J

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
I just hope my listeners can relate to my music and use it to help them get through rough times in their lifes.  I don’t really make club bangers or radio music, my music is deeper than just a catchy tune.  I also hope my listeners can welcome us stoners and hippies into the music industry.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
Get it out to everyone I can, perform it, keep recording.  I just always hope to stay involved in music some way.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
We’re an interesting group of people.  Our future could go in all sorts of directions.  One thing that I know for certain is that there’s a lot of hidden talent that I can see coming up in the future

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?
Stay focused, fuck anyone who doubts you and keep putting out music, don’t stop putting out music keep working.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
Plenty of singles, Cloudy Visions 2 mixtape, Live Free mixtape

14.   Any shout outs?
Producers: Obi Wan Jacobee, Hellanaps, Omega Beats, My mom, Garden Community, Kush Kingz,  Homies/ rappers N8Da1, Tyler Taz, Tony Millions, Death Chamberz Music




  • Comments

    Popular Posts