Death Chamberz Music Interview Chad Ashe

Death Chamberz Music Interview Chad Ashe
Inline image 1

1.       How did you get your name? 
I was born with it

2.    What inspired you to become a artist? 
I was born in it, I explain this @ the beginning of N.I.G.G.A.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
 I started making music cause a pimp needed a hook, I made two mixtapes, a bunch of shows, I’ve been on commercial radio (In Quebec, and Quebec has their own music industry within the Canadian Industry), been on MTV QUEBEC (its called musique plus, haha)… In other words, I did my internship. I DID EVERYTHING THERE IS TO DO EXCEPT BE FAKE IN QUEBEC... basically its time to be a globalized recording artist.

 4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
eat

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
GOD

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
Everything… because of globalization the music is blending genres

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

I deleted everything to start again, but you might see a cheesy song with dj short cut, a video of me with black eyes (before Tyler even did that shit) and a white rapper named M.O. , you can also see me with my MTL CREW RAGERS, fuck it go now,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lc_-4TuW2g ... & then you'll find that N.I.G.G.A.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
tupac

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
An orgasm

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
Keep doing it

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?
go to www.chadashe.com and learn

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

14.   Any shout outs?
Shout out to you


Comments

Popular Posts