@iamchicity "First time High"

Check out the new track from Chi City. This is some of that ish gets you turnt up. THe Beat Bangs nice delivery on the track. 
Loved the Hook and the bass line 

Don't forget where you get the best indie music 

           please follow on twitter @deathchamberz

A Promo Video To "First time High" off the My Untold Story Mixtape. 





Southside Chicago rapper Chi City presents the music video for his single "First Time High". With over nine underground tapes bearing his name – his last being 2011′s Who Is Chi City – Chi has collaborated with Cory Gunz, Mullyman and has toured with Philadelphia Freeway, Mickey Factz, Mikey Halsted and Daytona. He was crowned Coast To Coast’s Indie Artist Next To Blow and has performed at the BET Artist Showcase and ThisIs50.com’s Independent Fridays. He has ghostwritten for B.O.B., Diggy Simmons and G.O.O.D. Music affiliates. "The idea of this record came from me wanting to show my fans that just because I don't smoke, doesn't mean I can't create great records," says Chi. "That's like the rapper's myth, saying that we always high when we rap. I wanted to do a record where I played the high version of me and record the song as if I was actually smoking when I wrote it. So that way everyone's satisfied"
 

For Booking - iamchicitybooking@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts