@Prolyfic_ – #HYFCGB (instrumentals)

Check out the new instrumental release from producer Prolyfic. 
Very high quality production is dropped throughout the whole project
Would love to hear if any artists do anything on these tracks 
Holla at Prolyfic for any production needs @Prolyfic_
Favorite beat is 

Don't forget where you get the best indie music 

please follow on twitter @deathchamberz

"People forgot what quality sounds like. What quality feels like. So I made all of these tracks over the weekend {12/20/14} just to flex, and give a reminder of what it is that I do. A lot producers would hoard these beats, but they come easy to me. The artwork was done by me, using only iPhone apps. Consider this my "My. Nice Guy" care package. Quality+Quantity. Merry Christmas…. Enjoy!" - Prolyfic


You may also be interested in previously released:

R&B artist Drey Skonie's 1st single to upcoming Valentines Day project #iHeartSkonie :

Instagram | Twitter: @Prolyfi

Comments

Popular Posts