PHZ-SICKS [ @phz_sicks ] , "COMING DOWN" @tfox_music

Check out new Phz Sicks track. We have posted some tracks videos, and interviews. Heres' the new track
Breaking down some realness on some introspective ish.
The Chorus really is crazy one of the best tracks from him I've posted
Don't forget where you get the best indie music 

please follow on twitter @deathchamberz


Woodbridge, VA rap artist PHZ-Sicks (pronounced ‘physics’) presents the John Ledbetter-directed music video for "Coming Down", the Best Kept Secret-produced single from his forthcoming album The Moment. The "Coming Down" video comes on the heels of the single releases of "The Love Scene III" (click to listen) and "Black Women" (click to listen). PHZ was a 2011 DMV Best VA Male Rap Artist nominee and has opened for Wale, J. Cole and more. "The beat transported me back to the time I was living in Mississippi with my grandmother and family," says PHZ. "I felt that since I showed my loved to them lyrically, I should do the same visually. Various family members are shown throughout the video through photos as the song rides along. We're close to Thanksgiving and this is my way of saying thanks for being a important factor in making me the person and artist I am today." The Moment drops December 3Click here to watch a video documenting the making of The Moment.

Comments

Popular Posts