KING RAMSES "GRIND"



I had to post this dudes stuff just for the fact of the work he putting in  to the music and videos deserves mad respect and the fact he's actually good.

Check out King Ramses stuff 






KING RAMSES "GRIND" 
Dir: Twizz (DreamwishDigital)

 
SINGLE "I B KNOWIN'" Impacting at radio 3/5
Album "Making of Ramses" available 4/15 iTunes and all digital music stores
Downloadable Sampler Version on DatPiff now
 
Twitter @IAmKingRamses #IBKNOWIN
InstaGram - @KingRamses  #IBKNOWIN


 
BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THESE VIDEOS
VIDEO RELEASE SCHEDULE



2/17 (SUNDAY) "LET U DOWN"  
2/20 (WEDNESDAY) "I'm On" (Official Video)      
2/24 (SUNDAY) "Theory" (official video)
2/27 (WEDNESDAY) "On My Grind"                           
3/3  (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 1 "All About you"
3/6  (WEDNESDAY) "Can't Let Go" (Official Video)        
3/10 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 2 "My Mind"
3/13 (WEDNESDAY) "Lost My Mind"                          
3/17 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 3 "Relationship Remix"
3/20 (WEDNESDAY) "I B Knowing" Viral                     
3/24 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 4 "Remember Me"
3/27 (WEDNESDAY) Live Performance Video                  
3/31 (SUNDAY) "I B Knowin" OFFICIAL Video
4/3  (WEDNESDAY) Live Performance Video                 
4/7  (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 5 "SEX" (Quickie)
4/10 (WEDNESDAY) "Love Lock Down" Freestyle              
4/14 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 6 "Dirt Nap"
4/17 (WEDNESDAY) "Watch Me" (Official Video)             
4/21 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 7 "Heal Me"
4/24 (WEDNESDAY) "Goin Down" Video                       
4/28 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 8 "Girls in my Business"
 
 
 KEY DATES
4/8 "I B Knowin" ADD DATE - National Radio http://snd.sc/XeofK9
4/15 Street Date "Making of Ramses" LP - All Digital Music Outlets

Comments

Popular Posts