Badio " Want To"




I'm an aspiring artist based out of Tucson, Arizona. I'm originally from the DMV by way of Woodbridge, Virginia but I was born and raised in Monrovia, Liberia. I graduated from Full Sail University located in Orlando, Florida with an Associates in Entertainment Business & Recording Arts degree. There I met & worked with FKi - who are now producing for Travis Porter, Tyga, and touring with Iggy Azeala to name a few. I moved to Tucson, Arizona after college, and here I've been building my career.
 I've opened up for Big Sean, Tyga, Honey Cocaine, 2Chainz, Travis Porter, Dom Kennedy, Mike Posner, Yo Gotti, BadRabbits Band and as of recent, Kendrick Lamar. I would appreciate it if you could take the time to consider my new single/music video. Feel free to reach me at this email for more info, building, feedback, etc. Thank you for your time.



The official music video for Badio's (@WhatsBadio) new love single "Want To" prod. by @JayFreshKicks - off of his new project #WHATSBADIO2 ( Coming Soon ).

Directed by Badio & Edited by Miggy (rajaspermedia@gmail.com)http://tinyurl.com/ahtbsso

Comments

Popular Posts