#MCH by @itzlianation ft @Nyce00 and @VellVeeta365 (prod by @Beyondreality23)


L.I.A drops in to bring you another single after her very successful single("Knew Dat"). Now bringing you M.C.H off her upcoming Mixtape “Never Defeated”. Enlisting Nyce00 formally from the Finnaticz, who has also been featured on records with Skeme and DopeboyEsko and Veeta who’s new mixtape “Veetaloca” which was recently dropped with California’s very own Dj Carisma. Check Out the New Single L.I.A is just getting started, with blazing lyrics and the confidence to match. L.I.A Presents “M.C.H” #SorryForTheWait -L.I.A




The Middle child of three kids
L.I.A formally known as "Mz Alia" was born in Los Angeles, CA. Like many Other families living in harsh conditions, L.I.A was faced with a lot of adversity with kids picking on her in school. Dealing with a father that was in and out of her life, & her mom working low-income jobs. At a young age she made up her mind to set a example for her younger brother and herself. Going to the Hollywood High School of Arts where she discovered a passion for playing the in the marching band, playing drums and songwriting. At 16 L.I.A starts putting together R&B groups, songwriting, arranging and assisting producing there first record.  At 18 L.I.A steps up to the mic to put her pain as a teenager into lyrical form. Doing her first live performance opening up for Jay-O Felony & since then been performing at countless events across California.
Lyrical, raspy, smooth, eccentric & aggressive is how her rap style can be described. L.I.A has been hard at work cooking Up her debut mixtape "Never Defeated" coming early 2015. Be prepared for A variety of Singles coming this year. Hope The Game is ready for this One


L.I.A
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
@itzlianation

Comments

Popular Posts