Bmore MC Kay2Wavey Returns With A New Sound

Against The Odds Ft. Astarte (Prod. Smallz & Stevie)
After going a few months without releasing any new music, Kay2Wavey returns with a very open and honest track. "Against The Odds" does not disappoint and is well worth the wait. (Possibly, even giving listeners the reasons behind it all) Take a listen. What do you think?
 photo thefade_zps84e46953.jpg
My name is Kay2Wavey. I am a rapper from Baltimore, MD. When I was 10 years old, my family moved to a completely different side of town. So, I decided to start rapping in order to make friends. I would stand in front of my elementary school and rap until the doors opened. Eventually, I became known for my rap skills and would take on any challengers. I never stopped writing rhymes. My influences come from the music that I grew up on (ie. Nas, Eminem, Mos Def, etc.).

Comments

Popular Posts