@MacVegas_ Your Funeral



20, Based out of Nashville, MacVegas is the true rookie of DOPE UniVERSEcity. Really just one of those people who makes music because I genuinely love doing this. From middle school to present day I've always had a passion for "word placement" as some would say, from either writing poems in class or putting them up on Facebook. I really began pursing music early 2012 when I met Marz B & Ayo Kidd & Apollo Vertias. Ayo gave me my first opportunity to be featured on something which gave me my initial spark to really do this. Now that I have just turned 20, I am very much into the true essence of hip-hop. So my style sometimes comes with that "Boom Bap" and things could fly over your head, but I realize that it is not just about great bars anymore but it is about putting your story out there and making great music that many can relate to. - MacVegas

twitter:@MacVegas_

Comments

Popular Posts