@MCWhiteOwl @SugarCayneCom @TermanologyST @StatikSelekt

Check out new track from MC White Owl. Very good MC great vocal projection nice delivery.
His style is a little bit dated it seems an older rapper on style that has some early 90's vibe with flow and some of the lyrics but pretty good track
Video is very gritty but nice shots.
Great beat just a street banger hard head knocker
Don't forget where you get the best indie music 

please follow on twitter @deathchamberz





"Never Be" is a Raw, Boom Bap, lyric driven song. It was produced by TermanologyST and Artisan.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by my partner in 1 State Hip-Hop, Bruno Beatz.
Video Produced, edited and Directed by Crazy Al Cayne.
It is the 12th and last song from the album " Higher Intelligence, " by MCWhiteOwl and Bruno Beatz, as 1 State Hip-Hop.
The concept of the song is that there could " Never Be " another me.
I first heard the beat at Statik Selektah's lab. TermanologyST put it on and gave me headphones. The minute I heard it I needed to rhyme to it. It is a crazy beat.
I love it." ~MCWhiteOwl

Stay tuned for more Crazy Al Cayne directed MC WhiteOwl videos coming soon also if you'd like to get your videos shot by Crazy Al Cayne and featured on SugarCayne.com holla at us at info@sugarcayne.com

Check out more dope HipHop on http://www.sugarcayne.com

Follow MC Whiteowl
@MCWhiteOWl

Follow SugarCayne.Com
@SugarCayneCom

Follow Termanology
@TermanologyST



 Rollin " by @MCWhiteOwl - Produced by DJ Statik Selektah
From the Album " HIGHER INTELLIGENCE "


Comments