@IAMANOOSANCE Death Chamberz Music Interview

Death   Chamberz Music Interview Noosance


1.       How did you get your name?
Honestly, I just randomly thought of it one day when I decided that I needed a name.

2.    What inspired you to become a artist?
There wasn't really anything specific, I've just always loved music and making music.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
I started when I was around 16 and I was locked up in a program in Utah and they wouldn't let us listen to music there. So I basically just said fuck it and started writing raps and my homie would make beats on the keyboard that they had. I have a mixtape out called Somewhere In Between Juvy and Rehab. You can check it out and download it at http://deathranchdiamondgang.bandcamp.com/

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
Drugs.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
Odd Future, Eminem, and Biggie are probably my top ones.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
I just recently found out about ILLFIGHTYOU from Tacoma. Those dudes are sick.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
I listen to a lot of Alternative and Punk Rock. Like older Green Day, Blink 182, The Story So Far, and The Wonder Years.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
Mac Miller. His new shit is awesome.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
 Dope music that they can hopefully relate to.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
Change life as we know it.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
We're all fucked.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring producers ?
Just make the music you like and be honest with yourself about it. If it's good you'll know.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
It doesn't have a name yet but I'm working on a new mixtape with my homie JT that should be done within a few months. I'll also keep dropping new tracks every once in a while so stay posted

14.   Any shout outs?
DRDG

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @IAMANOOSANCE

Comments

Popular Posts