@ericdprince My Nicca [prod. by @Beyo30Bangers]"

New track by Eric D Prince. Check it out. It wasn't recorded in the best quality but I really did like the song. The raps are simple but just hard loved the energy of the track. The beat held the track up without overshining properly. 
The beginging made me laugh as it reminded me of this battle verse I just heard from Big T verse were he ends with the same word "the shit" It just sounds hard on a verse when done right 
Don't forget where you get the best indie music 
please follow on twitter @deathchamberz




here is the next track from my upcoming project 'True and Real' which drops 1.1.14
The name of the track is "My Nicca [prod. by Beyobe]", here it is on Soundcloud:http://goo.gl/lqdOiu 

I am just a rapper out of Columbus, GA who actually spits real life, and nothing more nor less. Too many people nowdays are conforming to rapping about selling Bricks of things they dont touch, driving cars they dont drive, and so on n so forth. All of which is a sign of lackadaisical skill and not having the ability to come as you are and impress people with actual talent and skill. Thats where I'm coming from, nothing fake, nothing I haven't done, only the real. Mixtape coming 1.1.14

Comments