Since When? @callmesince "live by the (mic) Official Video
I have to say I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this track. I seen a young 14 year old white kid and wasn't expecting allot. He's actually sick. Love the off cadence delivery It's similar to a tightened up freestyle flow where the rhyme spot changes along the track. Some really clever rhymes over a banger
Chorus is a good chant for hip hoppers has a underground sound but really memorable.
Love the dj scratching
Don't forget
where you get the best indie music
please follow
on twitter @deathchamberz
since when? nineteen year old emcee fromm clarksville tn, introduces the visual for
his first single "live by the (mic) off of his mixtape DEMOSHMEMO which is set to drop in january of 2014. In the video
since walks you through an average day of his life residing in downtown clarksville, Tn.
while rapping "live by the" on his way to local venue The Coup, stopping at some familiar places on the way.
instagram
@callmesince
twitter
website
Comments
Post a Comment