@ExclusivoMusic "Standards Of Living"

Check out this new beat from producer Exclusivo as he drops a new beat inspired by the Kennedys in honor of the 50th anniversary of the JFK assasination. I have to say I don't really see the tie in to the inspiration but the beat is a simple head nodder good to rap on. 
Don't forget where you get the best indie music 
please follow on twitter @deathchamberz
An old school Hip Hop beat produced by Exclusivo inspired by the Kennedy family, released on the 50th anniversary of the assassination of president John F. Kennedy. Rest in peace. 




As some of you may already know, I like to refer to myself as a chef in the studio and a student out of it. I am an old school Hip Hop producer and DJ, bringing a fresh breath to the golden era style and sound. I am a 19 year old university student, who has been producing now for just over 2 and a half years, with a knowledge of Hip Hop which extends to the very beginning and that knowledge is very much imminent in my productions. My favourite producers consist of J Dilla, DOOM, Madlib, Large Professor, Marco Polo, and of course DJ Premier. Their work has had a heavy influence on my style and work process. Since my last release (25th Hour), I have moved off of my PC, which consisted of a mix of Reason and an MPK25 MIDI keyboard, and on to a standalone MPC and vinyl set up. However, a large majority (about 350 beats) of my catalog created using my MPK25 still hasn't been released to the public. Expect a very busy 2014 for Exclusivo. 

My Twitter is @ExclusivoMusic

Comments