"ILL" by DeFakto

Everyone knows I'm partial for that east coast spitting  So when I got this sent I was excited for it.
The song is pretty good It's a ok beat but doesn't bang  as hard as it could. Lyrically really good got some really clever lines. The basic NY rhyme spitter delivery
Track isn't mind blowing but pretty good


DeathChamberzMusic 

Do not forget where you find the best underground music and please follow on twitter @deathchamberz

 "ILL" by DeFakto




DeFakto is a Virginia-bred artist who’s primarily an emcee with experience as a songwriter, beat-maker and producer.  After cultivating his knack for creative writing and freestyling while younger, he began focusing on crafting songs.  Beyond solo work, DeFakto has also been a part of the raw hiphop crew Box & Won and the hiphop / R&B fusion group Allmanact.   Since, he has released an incredible number of songs and projects in the double-digits, with 2012’s THE SEGMENT being one of the most notable.

CONTACTTwitter:                            @defakt0  
Facebook:                       www.facebook.com/defaktomusic
Bandcamp:                      www.defakto.bandcamp.com
YouTube:                        www.youtube.com/defaktomusic

Comments