Death Chamberz Music presents the interview of Juven

Death Chamberz Music presents the interview of Juven 
@deathchamberz Follow us on twitter







1.       How did you get your name?
Juven stands for young. It means to grow with wisdom.

2.    What inspired you to become a rap artist?
It started when I heard Busta Rhymes' "When Disaster Strikes" album. I was around the age of 11. Ever since then I have been working on this craft we call "Hip-Hop"

3.       When did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
My first ever CD was at the age of 16.It was a solid effort, but I would say my official album in 2013 is the legit record. "Space Trademark: The Sessions" is all original. This was released a couple of months back. A lot of my material before "STM" is floating on a lot DJ Thomas Handsome's mixtapes. Special shout out to Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes!

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
I still have a love for basketball. I can still score in the double digits. (laughs)


5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
Rakim, Tupac, Busta Rhymes, Lupe Fiasco, and Mannie Fresh (production-wise)


6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
I listen to all genres. Most people are boxed in. You can learn a lot from different genres of music.


7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
Steely Dan. They have some great tunes!


8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
Lupe Fiasco, Wiz Khalifa, and the homie Tech N9ne.


9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
Authentic music. Originallity.


10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
Restore the original platform of Hip-Hop.


11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
Wrong turn. A revolution needs to take place. Stimulate the minds of people. We are more powerful then we think.


12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring rappers?
Follow your heart, Study Hip-Hip (Start with Kool Herc), and give 110%.


13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
Unreleased Data Tape. I can not wait to release it. Its going to be an explosion in your soul.


14.
   Any shoutouts?
Shout out to everyone that supports Juven. I love yall man!

Visit www.spacedoutjuven.com for the latest music, tours, photos, news.
Follow me on twitter ---> @spacedoutjuven

Comments

Popular Posts