Yonder by Kudos the Kid
I was sent this requesting to do a review on the album. I don't really do reviews on albums to much and just promote tracks that I like. I listened to the album and decided to do a little write up on it.
Seems to be hip hop with minimal rock influences throughout. The beats all have a mainstream vibe that not cheesy.
Choruses are very memorable which shows an understanding of the point of Chorus to bring the tracks together
Beats were very original and the musicality understanding of the songwriting is really incredible
The delivery is not too intricate basic type of flow but definatly rides the beat well on most of the tracks some are real old school delivery
Some of the mixes could be better. It holds it back. The singing in generally could be recorded and mixed allot fuller than it was
Overall pertty strong release
Best Song
Impulse
low Tops
low Tops
Worst Song
Fall Colors
Kudos the Kid is a DIY indie hip hop duo out of Jacksonville, Fl
Comments
Post a Comment