New King Ramses
Really been supporting this guys movements Taking his talent seriously with the visuals

SINGLE "I B KNOWIN'" Impacting at radio 3/5 - http://snd.sc/Y9moXf
Album "Making of Ramses"
available 4/15 iTunes and all digital music stores
Downloadable Sampler Version on DatPiff now
Downloadable Sampler Version on DatPiff now
Thanks for the Support!
BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THESE VIDEOS
VIDEO RELEASE SCHEDULE
VIDEO RELEASE SCHEDULE
2/17 (SUNDAY) "LET U DOWN" www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUma3h Mlaqw
2/20 (WEDNESDAY) "I'm On" (Official Video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=tItwWP 4BAqc
2/24 (SUNDAY) "Theory" (official video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sNVtie19jgQ
2/27 (WEDNESDAY) "On My Grind" www.youtube.com/watch?v=k- uNclMZPpw
3/3 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 1 "All About you" www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIF1fU rxPzU
3/6 (WEDNESDAY) "Can't Let Go" (Official Video) www.youtube.com/watch?v= hs3ycMxHGhg
3/10 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 2 "My Mind" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ICRB9D1-pBU
3/13 (WEDNESDAY) "Lost My Mind" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =naP09YxBONs&feature=youtu.be
3/17 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 3 "Relationship Remix" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8DMY--85NMg&feature=youtu.be
3/20 (WEDNESDAY) "I B Knowing" Viral http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VPCw7B5LGYo&feature=youtu.be
3/24 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 4 "Remember Me" http://youtu.be/Z_w6rmaF-7A
3/27 (WEDNESDAY) Live Performance Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jRxYiQTzsWM&feature=youtu.be
3/31 (SUNDAY) "I B Knowin" OFFICIAL Video
4/3 (WEDNESDAY) Live Performance Video
4/7 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 5 "SEX" (Quickie)
4/10 (WEDNESDAY) "Love Lock Down" Freestyle
4/14 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 6 "Dirt Nap"
4/17 (WEDNESDAY) "Watch Me" (Official Video)
4/21 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 7 "Heal Me"
4/24 (WEDNESDAY) "Goin Down" Video
4/28 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 8 "Girls in my Business"
2/20 (WEDNESDAY) "I'm On" (Official Video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=tItwWP
2/24 (SUNDAY) "Theory" (official video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
2/27 (WEDNESDAY) "On My Grind" www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-
3/3 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 1 "All About you" www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIF1fU
3/6 (WEDNESDAY) "Can't Let Go" (Official Video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=
3/10 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 2 "My Mind" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
3/13 (WEDNESDAY) "Lost My Mind" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
3/17 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 3 "Relationship Remix" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
3/20 (WEDNESDAY) "I B Knowing" Viral http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
3/24 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 4 "Remember Me" http://youtu.be/Z_w6rmaF-7A
3/27 (WEDNESDAY) Live Performance Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
3/31 (SUNDAY) "I B Knowin" OFFICIAL Video
4/3 (WEDNESDAY) Live Performance Video
4/7 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 5 "SEX" (Quickie)
4/10 (WEDNESDAY) "Love Lock Down" Freestyle
4/14 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 6 "Dirt Nap"
4/17 (WEDNESDAY) "Watch Me" (Official Video)
4/21 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 7 "Heal Me"
4/24 (WEDNESDAY) "Goin Down" Video
4/28 (SUNDAY) I Love Music Vol 8 "Girls in my Business"
KEY DATES
4/8 "I B Knowin" ADD DATE - National Radio http://snd.sc/XeofK9
4/15 Street Date "Making of Ramses" LP - All Digital Music Outlets
4/8 "I B Knowin" ADD DATE - National Radio http://snd.sc/XeofK9
4/15 Street Date "Making of Ramses" LP - All Digital Music Outlets
Comments
Post a Comment