'Da' What is Hip Hop? - Nametag (Editorial)

“Let’s see if you can get through today without discussing things hip hop related”…never works.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Da-What

How’s it going everyone?!! 

I am very sad to announce that this will be the last ‘Da’ What is Hip Hop? because we have run out of material…

April Fool’s! Y’already know we got all kinds of great stuff lined up for the coming months.  Today the homie Nametag is elaborating on the quality stuff he said in the series trailer.  This dude eats, sleeps and breathes hip hop!  Please continue to spread the love and let people know about this series that shows that hip hop is more than music! It is a culture that we are all a part of now!
http://da-what.com/2013/04/01/da-what-is-hip-hop-nametag-editorial/

For those that missed any posts in the series from from Espen of Deadbeatz, Preemo Donny Goines Rashid Hadee and more, you can catch up here:
http://da-what.com/category/da-what-is-hip-hop/

If you haven’t already, you can watch the Sal Garcia directed trailer at either of the following links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GEQh55-_4s
http://da-what.com/2013/01/01/da-what-is-hip-hop-series-trailer-video/

I have been working really hard on this and I know y’all can appreciate it.  If y’all ever need anywith that my site can provice, please reach out to me because I am always looking to build and work for the culture!  If you have an email list or work with a PR firm, can you send an email blast out letting people know what’s really good!  If you have your own website, can you throw up some info bout the series, feel free to include the newest post from Nobody Famous or any previous ones.  Anything is appreciated and at the minimum I would love to see you send out some tweets or facebook posts. I know that this is something that your friends/readers/online networks will find interesting! Some of y’all may know people that want to get involved and contribute a response themselves.  Feel free to hit me up for more information.

If you would like to get involved in the series by letting us know what hip hop means to YOU, please email Ben at the5collaborators@gmail.com with questions or comments.”

Thank you very much for your time.  I hope to hear from you very soon!

-Benja
Twitter - @DaWhatBenja @DaWhat

Comments