Death Chamberz Music Interview A-Nice

Death Chamberz Music Interview A-Nice



1.       How did you get your name?

actually my cousin gave me that name after he heard me freestyle for him one time..he said " for now on cuz im start calling you A-nice" 

2.    What inspired you to become producers?
music runs in my family, my pops uncle brothers all DJ and throw Parties All the time..its just in our genes..

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mix-tape?
i started in 2003 As A group Called the Deadly Alliance it was me my cousin K-Feddy And My Friend Ron Don aka Don Flusso

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
my favorite thing to do is bust stupid dope moves..hahaha nah im joking..i like to chill with my friends & family, listen to music, watch anime shows, get on twitter and Facebook and world-star and watch all the crazy videos and memes also
hit the gym with my boxing team 
#TeamCraig

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
a lot of the artist that came before me that were lyrical
big daddy Kane, rahkim, nas, krs-one, Eminem, cassidy,papoose, l.o.x,g-unit just to name a few and i have artist on the dance hall/reggae side as well 
like bounty killer, vybe kartel, elephant man, beenie man, buju banton, capleton,bunji gralin just to name a few

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
i listen to every genre..broadens my mind and it influences my versatility with making different songs  

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
that i know who got the keys to Beenie mans bema, hahaha
you gotta listen to my music to find out..it would ruin the surprise if i tell you what to expect from me


8.       Today's music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
hmmmm prolly Kendrick Lamar

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
Realness!!!!!

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
influence,motivate,and change others 

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
down a dark & scary path

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?
Never Give Up,Pray,Grind Hard,RESEARCH,NETWORK,
1
13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
a compilation of good music featuring a lot of DOPE artist 

14.   Any shout outs? 
there's a lot but if you know that you lie in these categories then this shout outs for you.... My Fans, Supporters, My Friends, Family, DJ"s that support my record, The Whole Trinidad & Tobago the Whole Northern Va and everyone out there that's striving for there dreams 

Twitter - @Mr_Portaspain
Facebook - A-Nice

Comments

Popular Posts