Death Chamberz Music (EstaBoN) Interview

Death Chamberz Music (EstaBoN) Interview 
1.       How did you get your name?

I got my name through association with my Latino friends and their uncles..also back in the day I was known as having a flow that's as potent as "Dope" & we knew a lot of Mexicans who had the best dope...so they named me EstaBoN, since that's my name in Spanish.

2.    What inspired you to become producers?

 What inspired me to become an artist was my life and what I've been through..art whether in drawing or music, was an outlet for me to express myself and let off steam in a positive way.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

 I started rapping at the age of 6, but I started taking it serious and as a career at the age of 22. Some of my childhood friends collaborated together to create an indie label called Life In Motion Entertainment about 3 years ago and we've signed a new R&B artist since..I put out my first mixtape May 2013 entitled "Perfect Timing" and it got me a lot of publicity as well as 4 shows in this years South By South West festival in Austin, Texas..

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?

I like to smoke marijuana (Laughing out loud) and playing basketball.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?

 Aaliyah, Biggie Smalls, Michael Jackson, Kanye, Jay-Z, Drake, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Pharrell, & Lil Wayne.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

I listen to a lot of the same artists I just listed as well as Future, Young Thug, Jeezy, 2 Chainz Chris Brown, & Justin Timberlake.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

Adele, Stevie Wonder, and Frank Ocean haha.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?

 Drake or Chance The Rapper 

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

 Listeners will get inspired by my music as well as motivated to be the best in life. They will see how genuine I am just through listening to me. 

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

 I hope to inspire a nation and eventually the world. I want people to remember the name EstaBoN and think of greatness and uniqueness. I want my music to generate income to help my family for generations to come, that's my calling.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

 I see the generation going into this phase of individuality which is a good thing, but I also see more kids raising kids. I think morality and respect has watered down in recent years, which is honestly scary.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

 No matter what, keep pushing keep fighting and remain yourself. Change is inevitable, so change for the right reasons but never forget where you came from, who you are, where you wanna be, and why you started this music shit in the first place.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

Im working on my second mixtape entitled "ILLANoise" and I'm looking to drop that in September or October. I'm also about to drop a video for my first single "Chasin" featuring my nigga JR Donato, who's  a Taylor Gang signee. The release date of the video will be July 30th though!!

14.   Any shout outs?

S/O my mama for birthing me, S/O my auntie for raising me, S/O to y'all for interviewing me..S/O Life In Motion Ent. (L.I.M.E) for signing me, S/O Swank Pr for their hardwork & S/O my fans and future fans!!www.EstaBoNPerioN.com 

Comments

Popular Posts