Death Chamberz Music Interview Kashhiee @HolyHaskk

Death Chamberz Music Interview Kashhiee

1.       How did you get your name?


My name is Haskk but I rap under Kashhiee,I just got it under some weird shit,it came to me randomly.
2.    What inspired you to become an artist?

To me,music is like an escape whether producing or rapping,you are still creating your own world.
3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

loool,funny story,I was trying to get some free studio time but this one dude let me come through and record,right now I'm working on something so look out people.
4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?

I watch old movies a lot,trippy shit lol
5.       Who are your musical inspirations?

My inspirations are Ol' Dirty Bastard,Bjork and I've been recently put on to Tricky.
6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

My inspirations lol,oh and Flatbush Zombies.
7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

This dude named Luke Bonds,I just recently got put on to his music,I doubt he fucks with my music tho lol :(
8     What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

They may be able to relate to it,but I think they will be pulled in to it,I want it to be an organic experience tho.
9.   What do you hope to do with your music?

Help someone see the world from a different perspective,let them know there is always something more.
11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

Idk man,who knows?
12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

Do what you want,do your own thing,everyone is creative.
13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

Possession,my mixtape man.

14.   Any shout outs?

Shout out to Flow,G2K,Kenty J and anyone who is making music man.


Comments

Popular Posts