The Road Trip EP @WizeTheProducer @Moteleola1st @Justcallmemozee @Remus_SpaceAge @BeatbyFGM @_MrCarmack @Dubz_D


Hello, my name is Moteleola, a 21 year old producer from South East London, and this is fellow London 20 year old emceeWize debut solo EP, The Road Trip featuring guest verses from Gabriela, RossRemus Dubz D plus additional production from myself MoteleolaJairus Mozee, FGM MrCarmack.

Project Description from Wize: "Here I present to the world my Debut EP via my Rapper alias "The Road Trip". This features 8 tracks produced by myself and various other producers. My intentions with this project were to simulate that of an actual road trip through phonic means. With themes varying from abstract imagery to the various marijuana strains I encounter on a day to day basis, I've attempted to paint a picture with multiple meanings behind it, interpret-able by the listener. Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy listening to the EP, I've put a lot of work in on it. Peace!"


"The Road Trip EP" AVAILABLE FOR LISTEN/STREAM BELOW



Additional Links:

@WizeTheProducer
@Moteleola1st
@Justcallmemozee
@Remus_SpaceAge
@BeatbyFGM
@_MrCarmack
@Dubz_D

Comments

Popular Posts