#FaithxVices #marlow @thisismarlow @MK_Beatz301 @HEAVYinDACHEVY @TheUnionBeats @itsKPdoe @JacobLethal, @ThinkMoSupreme

So check out the joint from Marlow.
I have to say I love the production on this project
The mixdown can be cleaner on the vocals but the rhymes were there
I liked the intereludes to tie the album together 
Favorite song They Haunt me

Let me know what your favorite song and comment if you want more from this artist
Follow me on twitter @kingscourtent 







Marlow finally releases his highly anticipated full length debut, 'Faith x Vice$' with production from MK Beats, Jacob Lethal Beats, Aye-KO, ItsKPdoe and many more. Featuring DMV heavy hitters, Lightshow, Will Tha Rapper, and Darren Hanible, Marlow makes his mark in the DMV music scene with this introspective work which has already garnered him rave reviews. We're sending this song because we have a great deal of respect for your site, in knowing that getting posted to your site may be a turning point in his career.


Twitter/IG/Snap: @thisismarlow

Comments

Popular Posts