#AyoBreeze #BMW #TeamLegion @AyoBreeze

Ayo Breeze drops his brand new project "Blunts Money & Women" also referred to as "BMW". The inspiration for this ep comes from Breeze's trips to Florida, where he was able to partake in new experiences and observe the lifestyle which triggered his creativity for this project, combined with his New York style.  Breeze says "Spending a year out there I adapted and caught onto music that naturally the north east catches on to later. Building my repertoire and traveling to parties and clubs while getting my hustle on doing shows I named my stay "Blunts Money & Women" simply because during my stay that was my everyday experience". This ep gives you different options to vibe to, tracks like "Joe Jackson" has more of a up dance beat where anyone can sing along to while, the song "No Help" speaks about Breeze's journey to fame and doing whatever it takes and not letting anything get in his path.
 His hit single "Butt Gettin Big" heard on Hot 97 is also featured on this project. "Blunts Money & Women" is now available on iTunes, check out the album link above. Also be sure to come out on January 28th as Ayo Breeze hits the stage at Mercury Lounge!

Follow AyoBreeze on Social:


Comments

Popular Posts