@RjPIFFX


RJ PiFF is a 21 year old artist out of Detroit, MI who didn't grow up on Hip-Hop but gained an infatuation with the genre when I was about 16 years old. I am a poetical lyricist with clever punch lines and wordplay. Versatile with subject of songs ranging from tales from the hood, college experiences, women and views I sometimes think about in my mind. I got the name RJ by my first name being Ron and me being a junior, pretty self explanatory and decided to keep it. PiFF was originated because I feel my style is potent and high grade of lyricism. Being brought up off the old school music, I have a good ear for different sounds and always willing to be versatile. I can pretty much rhyme over any kind of beat except trap, it's not really my forte. Influenced by artists such as; Kanye West, Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, J. Dilla, Wu-Tang, Nas, MF DOOM and several other greats. Music itself is my inspiration and although I've only been rapping for 3 years now I feel like everything is in place with the style I provide to make an impact in the industry

Comments

Popular Posts