Florida emcee, Uzi, unveils kooky visuals to match his equally outlandish single, "I Think I'm Insane" @Uzi311

Uzi
Director Kameo Films provides a twitchy, off beat visual for “I Think I’m Insane”, the first of many records, and videos, from Uzi’s forthcoming project, “Riot Control”. In this visual, we witness Uzi’s mental stability crumble as he destroys his surroundings in an unknown location. The apparent meltdown finds the visual also flipping back and forth to a psychotic Uzi bound by restraints in what appears to be a decrepit mental facility where he has been abandoned.

“I Think I’m Insane” stands as a quintessential display of Uzi’s signature sporadic and tongue twisting flow with decimating the track as the only goal in mind. Legal Money Beatz handles all the production here and provides haunting bells mixed with menacing strings carried by a backdrop of thumping 808 drums to drive the madness to epic heights
.


Comments

Popular Posts