Death Chamberz Music Interview Thug Related Entertainment artist Blaze

Death   Chamberz Music Interview Thug Related Entertainment artist Blaze 
1.       How did you get your name?

Originally my name was given to me by family and friends because of how much I smoke weed, but after I looked up the definition of Blaze I kept the name. It means a sudden flash of bright light and a sudden burst of anger. thats me!

2.    What inspired you to become artists?

Hip hop has always been the ultimate form of expression to me and still continues to be so, this is my biggest inspiration.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

I started to write and create music at 11 years old on a karaoke machine with my younger cousins. I currently have dropped 11 mix tapes and 3 albums, and recently I started to produce my own beats as well. Download all of my mix tapes for free @www.thugrelated.com

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

I listen to everything, I try not put boundaries on anything I listen to.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

The depth of material I have for being an independent artist. I have began to compile a very large catalogue

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?

Nipsey Hussle , Ima big fan of his music.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

The ability to relate with all of my listeners as another average person is what I feel compels listeners to my music.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

The ability to relate with all of my listeners as another average person is what I feel compels listeners to my music.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

t seems that the world is becoming more greed stricken, I just pray that our younger generation is mentally prepared the struggles to come imposed by this societal infrastructure.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?


Dream big and never lose foresight!


13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

Look out for The Epitaph available now on most major digital outlet streams and www.thugrelated.com.

14.   Any shout outs?

Shout out to Death Chamberz Music for the help and support! I truly appreciate it!



Comments

Popular Posts