Death Chamberz Music Interview Lucas G

  Death   Chamberz Music Interview

1.       How did you get your name?
My real name being Lucas, and my last name starting with a G, I figured I put em together considering the letter G is the rawest letter in the alphabet.

2.    What inspired you to become artists?
  Growing up I always had an interest in music. I was introduced to Bob Marley at a very young age, and he inspired me to follow the same path.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
 I started producing quality music not too long ago, Im about 2 or 3 years deep but I had been making my own music since high school. Since then I have created 2 mixtapes ( SoulFood and An Everday Thang) and countless singles with Chicago artist.

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
 When Im not producing, my favorite thing to do is to learn. As nerdy and cliché as it sounds, when im not making music im trying to do something else productive towards my future and the people around me.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
Bob Marley, Janis Jolin, Greatful Dead, Die Antwoord, and Young Thug.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
Today I mainly only listen to Chicago Hip Hop artist like Sasha Go Hard, Spenzo, Lil Enyce, Alex Wiley, Chance the Rapper, Lil Durk, Chi Hoover, Lil Bibby, and everyone involved with contra.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
  My productions are very diverse because if your willing to meet up and collaborate Im most likely down to work with you. I have drill, trap, chopped and screwed tracks but at the same time I also produce for alternative rock, jazz, and radio jingles.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
The artist I would most like to collaborate with right now is Future. Making music in Chicago means one most likely has experimented with Auto Tune, so a lot of my music correlates well with artist who use auto tune and I think Future is one of the only artist out right now using it correctly.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
Im trying to make intellectual music so my listeners can learn a thing or two when listening to my music but at the same time I believe my listeners live a very turnt up lifestyle so I also try to make music that will bring out the party in em.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
  I hope to not only reach my Chicago audience but also global recognition, I wanna see the world through my music.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
   I believe we have the most “ratchet” of all generations so I think our generation of music is taking Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll to a different level.  

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?
    For the young aspiring artist, all I have to say is live your life like a cliché. Find your purpose, then live your life to the fullest.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
  I have a 5 song EP coming out within the next year that will showcase my most quality productions, collaborating with artist such as don shining, LC Faces, Valentino, and Babi Ty. So stay tune for that ish.

14.   Any shout outs?
I wanna shout out Contra (Collection of Noise Through Rising Artist) and everyone involved. Shout out Good Energy and my mentor Valentino. Last but not least Timmy V, don shining, Yung Jedi, Babi Ty, MC Mystik, and Justice. 



Comments

Popular Posts