Death Chamberz Music Colin Freer

Death Chamberz Music Colin Freer


1.       How did you get your name?

I've had this name since the day I was born.


2.       What inspired you to become producers?

I've barely gotten my feet wet in producing as of right now, but music and the feelings it creates are the only inspiration you need.


3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

I've been rapping since high school but I just recently began putting out music. I have a few records put out and a joint-EP called "Revolution" with Zach Zubko dropping soon. Check it out.

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?

I like to play basketball when I have the time for it.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?

I grew up listening to a lot of Em. He's definitely one of my biggest inspirations. Aside from that, I love the whole TDE movement, Chance the Rapper, Mac Miller, Drake, really any music I can vibe or relate to inspires me to keep making music.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

Mostly hip-hop. 

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

I'm too lazy to download every new project or song that comes out so my music collection is pretty boring.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?

If I had to pick one i'd say Chance the Rapper. Mac Miller and Earl Sweatshirt would be dope too.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

Hopefully some good vibes and the realization that we as humans are more than what we're lead to believe. 

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

I wanna change the world. My dream is to get this music to the point where i'm influential enough to make a positive impact on this planet.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

I really believe my generation could make a huge change in the direction our society is heading in a positive way. Either that or the exact opposite.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

Just grind. If you love making music, or anything for that matter, go for it. Don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.


13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

Other than "Revolution", Zach Zubko and I's solo projects should be out this year as well.

14.   Any shout outs?

Of course. Huge shoutout to Zach's parents for letting us work at their place 24/7. Also, much love to anyone that supports my dream, and everyone that's a part of this movement. It's only going to get bigger from here.

Comments

Popular Posts