Death Chamberz Music Interview Zach Zubko


Death Chamberz Music Interview Zach Zubko



1.       How did you get your name?

my moms

2.    What inspired you to become producers?

i produce a little. music is easier to tackle one thing at a time,
i find myself going in and out of video, beats and mostly writing/recording. But I became sponsored for skateboarding and began filming demos. Which turned to music videos, which turned into me being inside my own music videos.

3.       When and how did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mix tape?

i have about 8 records, 3 i can say i am very proud of.
which is dope when you started taking shit seriously 3 months ago.
me and colin freer are doing a joint EP this August (2014) called “Revolution”
and "CT ANXIETY” my main projects in the works

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?

i smoke too many ciggerettes

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?

myself, Big L, Mac Miller, Drake, anyone doing what THEY want to do, basically.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

it varies, rap and hip hop obv,
but EDM, ratchet basement freestyles, any 90’s throwback,
or something i can vibe too while i skate.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

that would ruin the surprise dog

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?

lol, probably BUKKWEAT BILL, dude is fucking crazy
or Amir Obe (Phreshy Duzit) his style is too dope.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

positivity, a light buzz, and hopefully more confidence

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

make it without a Drake feature

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

down the drain.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

be true to yourself, don’t let ANYONE tell you what your capable of
nobody wants to see you do better than them. real talk

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

CT ANXIETY man. My life through music. 
I want y’all to see the sarcasm of the tape, and how that connects to our everyday ‘worries'

14.   Any shout outs?

my wallet, pop strangers, and my parents for believing in my crazy life goals.
& Death Chamberz Music for the interview, y’all dope!


Comments

Popular Posts