Death Chamberz Music Interview Pavy

Death   Chamberz Music Interview Pavy


1.       How did you get your name?

Pavy stands for "Progressive, Ambitious, Vigorous, Youngin

2.    What inspired you to become producers?

Just life honestly, having nobody to talk to or just not wanting to open up to other people is pretty much what started it. In the beginning I wasn't thinking about making millions off of music I was just writing for myself my on sanity.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

 I pretty much just came home and wrote a rap, it's not a real dramatic story I just came home one day has just wrote a rap and then it turned into something I do everyday. Yeah I have 5 projects out my most recent one being R.O.M.E. (Rule Over My Enemies).

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?

Just chilling with my friends drinking scotch.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?

Rick Ross, Kanye after graduation, Hans Zimmer & Drake.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

I listen to a TON of trap music, I listen to a lot of Dom Kennedy, PND, Drake, Ross and a lot of anything rapped/sung over a DJ mustard beat.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

 I own every Rihanna album ever made....I like I have a Rihanna box set I'm a hung fan of hers.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?

 Probably Ross other then that idk I don't really like doing a lot of projects with other ppl because we have to build a friendship and I just can't mix with everybody...but Ross I feel like that would be hilariously amazing cold.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

 I just hope that they get the idea that's it's ok to actually be yourself it's ok to not be perfect it's ok to understand you are a human and your going to have some moments that you aren't that proud of but you grow from it and you become better. I just want people to look at me like I'm the bro, you may have never met me a day in your life...but I'm the bro I'm doing this for you I want people to live through me.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

 Become one of the most important human beings of this generation.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

 I'm honestly not sure I feel we're the most tolerant and accepting generation to date and that's such a gift and a case but I'm not exactly sure yet I'm really eager to see the world in 30 years though.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

Just pay attention to what goes on in the industry, NEVER stop working always be in ppl's faces somehow and save your money cause everything will not be free.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

 Just dropped my project called R.O.M.E. So go get that.

14.   Any shout outs?

S/O Death Chambez for the platform and shoutout my whole SUH family 

Comments

Popular Posts