JANKINS - Gettin' Drunk - Official Music Video

JANKINS - Gettin' Drunk - Official Music Video

 "Drinking song for the drama free"

Video Directed & Shot by: Hank Byrd

Cinemental Filmworks



 I am a COMPLETELY independent rapper that does all my own recording, production, artwork, promotion, networking etc. The only person who works for JANKINS.. is me.. JANKINS. To make a long story short I have been doing music since I was a child, started rapping at 13 and haven't stopped since. In July of 2013 I started releasing a new song every week resulting in two Mixtapes, as well as working on an all original EP to be released soon. As far as my music style, I try to ride the line between being cliche and innovative, similar to artists like Childish Gambino, Kanye West, and Outkast. If you take a couple moments to scan my music, you will see that Im all across the board, but Im RAP to the core. 





Official Website: http://www.JANKINS.net

Comments

Popular Posts