Gripz Tracks Closure (Emotions Pt 3) & This Is My Life Ft Marka @GripzMusik

Displaying picfortracks.jpg
Closure (Emotions Pt 3)
New track from DMV/South Florida artist Gripz @GripzMusik about his break up with his Ex Girl of 6 Years. This was a difficult track for me to write, mentally because are relationship ended very recently. I felt expressing myself through a track would help. If you like the track and decide to post it to your site please send me a email back. This track was produced by Multi-Platinum Producer Anno Domini and will be featured on my album releasing through itunes. The album will be fully produced by Anno Domini.

This Is My Life Ft Marka
This track has a very soul sound to it. Great production from 2deep and Marka does his thing on the hook. 




Twitter.com/GripzMusik
Instagram.com/Gripzmakesrealmusik

Comments

Popular Posts