Death Chamberz Music Interview TwizzMatic

Death Chamberz Music Interview TwizzMatic


1. How did you get your name?



Well my name is Antoine and most people who have that name are called
Twan for short. Soon as the "izzle" phase came about everyone started
calling me Twizz and it stuck. So then one day my homie Donnell
Regusters started calling me TwizzMatic as a joke, but i kinda thought
it was dope so i kept it.




2. What inspired you to become producers?



 J Dilla is my number one inspiration when it comes to producing. If
it wasn't for him i might not have been so passionate about music.



3. When and how did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?



I've been a drummer since i was about 7 or 8 and my dad plays drums as
well, so it's in my blood to be a musician. Never thought i'd be a
producer but i like how things are going lol. When i turned 14 i was
already making beats on FL Studio for about a year and a half and
writing rhymes. It was only a matter of time before i found my sound.
I have about 3 albums online right now entitled, "Paper Coins 2.0",
"Street Life & Video Games" and "Bad Reputation".




4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t
writing/producing/playing etc?



Wow.....i didnt know there was anything else to do. Jk...lol. I like
to watch movies mainly. My social life is all wrapped up in social
media at the moment.




5. Who are your musical inspirations?



J Dilla, Mos Def, Common, Slum Village, Pete Rock, Kanye West, Jay Z,
Talib Kweli, The Roots, Elzhi, i mean the list goes on and on




6. What kind of music do you listen to today?



I listen to any and everything. Right now i'm so focused on producing
for others that all i listen to is what comes from my studio sessions.




7. What surprises would we find in your music collection?



Depends on how you define surprise. I like a lot of "underground"
music or what some would consider underground. Artists like Madlib or
MF Doom...




8. Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you
would love to work with on a project?



Thats a good question. I would have to say J Cole or Kendrick Lamar.
Both of them have styles that are dope.



9. What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?



I think my listeners will hear that i speak the truth about everything
in my music. I say what needs to be said. I have music that can build
your confidence, make you wanna dance, or even cry sometimes. I urge
the listeners to study my lyrics and really understand what i'm
saying. I work very hard.




10. What do you hope to do with your music?



I hope to travel the world with my music. I've already been getting
radio play over in the UK so this is just the beginning. It's a goal
of mine to make a song in every country of the world. Different
environment equals a different kind of inspiration. I'm big on
atmosphere.




11. Where do you see the generation heading?



Man i see the generation heading towards some sort of revolution (As
cliche as that sounds) because there's just so much going on in the
country and the world. A lot of us think believe music will be the one
thing that saves us while others are brushing off all forms of art as
a "wast of time". I feel like we all have the ability to be artists,
it's just the powers that be don't want us to be. Zero consumers
equals zero profit.




12. Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?



Yea there is. Find what it is that makes you happy and be that. Be
yourself and know who you are without obligation. Strategy is the key.
Keep your head up and make sure you never lower it for anyone. To
teach is to learn twice.




13. What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?



Be on the lookout for a compilation album from TCA Music Group which
we are currently writing for. No title yet but it's going to be a good
EP. Music is life.



14. Any shout outs?



Yes i want to thank you guys at Death Chamberz Music for the
opportunity to promote myself, Shout out to TCAMG, My family for all
the support and all the fans who rock with TwizzMatic. It is greatly
appreciated. Thank you.


TwizzMatic Instagram ▶ http://goo.gl/Yjx4IG 
TwizzMatic MTV ▶ http://goo.gl/SGK8Xk 
TwizzMatic Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/tmatic86 
TwizzMatic VEVO ▶ http://goo.gl/aujG94 
TwizzMatic Web ▶ http://goo.gl/cLnrnU 
TwizzMatic YouTube Playlist ▶ http://goo.gl/cFOTRb 
[Actor/Engineer/Hip Hop Artist/Producer] 
For bookings and inquiries, please contact us at tcamusicgroup@cheyenneagency.com

Comments

Popular Posts