Death Chamberz Music Interview Scoop

Death Chamberz Music Interview Scoop

1. How did you get your name?

 I got my name from my step dad when I was a kid. I was bright
beyond my years, so to entertain his friends, he would call me into
the room and ask me random questions and watch as people were amazed
by my answers. He would be like, "See, he can give you the SCOOP on
anything!"

2. What inspired you to become an artist?

 I always felt like the best music came from people who had their
hands in their own production and songwriting. So, it was just natural
for me, as an artist, to wanna create my own sound. I enjoy working
with other producers as well, but I also think that I'm the only one
that captures my true "sound", whether I'm engineering or producing.

3. When and how did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

I've been making music since the early 2000's. I have one studio
album (COMN3: The Final - Available on iTunes), 3 mixtapes, 2
compilations and dozens of features that have been released.

4. What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t
writing/producing/playing etc?

That's a very difficult question, but I'd have to say my favorite
thing to do when not working is going on vacation where the weather is
hot and the drinks are cold.

5. Who are your musical inspirations?

I've been inspired by Nas, Eminem, Jay Z, Biggie, Lauryn Hill, Big
Pun...... the list goes on

6. What kind of music do you listen to today

. I'm a hip hop head at heart. I listen to anyone with something dope
to say over tight beats. Getting deeper into production has caused me
to broaden my musical taste too, so I try to step outside my genre or
"comfort zone" periodically just to get up on more sounds.

7. What surprises would we find in your music collection?

 I have Teena Marie's Greatest Hits on my phone.

8. Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you
would love to work with on a project?

 I would like to hop on a track with Tyler, the Creator, mainly
because of the production. He makes the kinds of beats I like to
listen to.

9. What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

 I can only hope that my listeners hear themselves in my music, or
at least someone with whom they're familiar. I'm just a regular guy,
with regular people issues who just happens to have a way with words.

10. What do you hope to do with your music?

I just wanna tour the world and sell out venues that don't usually
have hip hop shows. Oh yeah, and provide for my family.. Ha!

11. Where do you see the generation heading

I think the generation is headed toward a very automated,
technology-driven world, where information is so easily accessible,
that it's difficult to differ between facts and opinions. So, my
advice to all is "Live and Learn. Don't Google Everything"

12. Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

 My advice to aspiring artists is, do it your way. Create your own
blueprint and stick to it. No one knows your best interest better than
you.

13. What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

This year, I will be releasing an album called "Ultra", and it
will be supremely ill.

14. Any shout outs?

Shout out to TCA Music Group for believing in me and my vision. We
Will Be Heard! And Shout out to Team Swanky for BEING my vision.


Follow ScoopTheMC NOW ON:
ScoopTheMC Instagram ▶ http://goo.gl/fJTgyf
ScoopTheMC MTV ▶ http://goo.gl/KRkydx
ScoopTheMC Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/scoopthemc
ScoopTheMC YouTube Playlist ▶ http://goo.gl/07gxjz
[Hip Hop Artist/Producer]
For bookings and inquiries, please contact us at
tcamusicgroup@cheyenneagency.com

Comments

Popular Posts