*Beat* Cam of J.U.S.T.I.C.E League – Hov is Back! @S_C_ @RocNation


The track is a beat that “Cam” aka Cameron Osteen (from Las Vegas), producer for the Grammy-winning J.U.S.T.I.C.E League clique created: intended for Jay-Z. Cam has also produced for Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, Rick Ross, and many more. He produced three tracks for Chance’s hit album “Acid Rap”.



The story from him goes:
I sampled myself singing the words, "Hov is back for you", pitched up the vocals, and made a beat out of it.  I actually had the crazy opportunity to send beats to Jay-Z through a producer friend of mine, and this is the track I came up with to send. The producer friend did not think it was dark enough for Jay – so instead I uploaded it onto SoundCloud and it’s been catching fire!

Cam’s Social Media Links:

Comments

Popular Posts