Death Chamberz Music Interview Venus Rose

Death   Chamberz Music Interview  Venus Rose


1.       How did you get your name? 

Inspired by the Goddess of Love- Venus

2.    What inspired you to become a artist? 

 No female showing the true ability to rap in this era
3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape? 

 I started last October, everything is on my soundcloud.com/venusroseofficial.com

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?  

planning what I will do nex
t
5.       Who are your musical inspirations? 

Biggie, Jay-z, Big L, Lil Kim, Foxy, Drake, Pusha T, & Fabolous

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today? = 

Anything that is dope, any genre, any sound as long as it is dope!

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection? =

I am full of surprises..no female I would say sounds like me in this era

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project? = 

Asap Rocky actually

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music? =

A Refreshing sound in HipHop

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

=A legendary positive universal icon

11.   Where do you see the generation heading? =

More sex, violence, & drugs...until I takeover

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ? 

Believe, Succeed, Achieve

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

Ep this Spring in May

14.   Any shout outs?

Thank you Mom for always believing and Never doubting; I love you and all my supporters



http://www.venusroseofficial.com/

Comments

Popular Posts