Death Chamberz Music Interview of P. Fly @TheOfficialPFly

Death   Chamberz Music Interview of P. Fly
1.       How did you get your name?
My name P.Fly comes from a combination of the first initial in my name (P=Prince) and then my habit of being extremely fashion orientated. Hence the name P.Fly.

2.    What inspired you to become a artist?
What inspired me to become an artist was an intense passion to create the music I was interested in the most.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?
I started rapping 9 years ago and over the course of the nine years, I recorded 7 full projects, 3 most recently, and one on the way which will be available very soon ! I started rapping in middle in class with my two brother, now known as L Jay & V, where we recorded 1 full project as F.L.Y Nation.

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?
My favorite thing to do when I'm not recording or writing is listening to other music and living life, that's where all my inspiration comes from.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?
My musical inspirations come from people like Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z of course and Michael Jackson. They way they constantly changed the game, innovated, they are the best people to look up to.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?
Today, I listen to a lot from Hip Hop and R&B, all the way to Pop, and Top 40 type stuff. I'm inspired by it all.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?
The biggest surprise you'd find in my music collection is a few Flo Rida songs ! I'm not too big of a fan but I love a few songs he has like Sweet Spot with J-Lo.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?
My dream collaboration would be with Drake and 40, any one who knows me would guess that's the obvious choice. They way the go about making music is so unique, I would love to sit in the studio with them, and just observe.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?
I believe listeners of my music will get the honest experience of a young man that does regular things, is in school so he understands the college grind, knowns how it feels to have less than $20 in his account, but also is very blessed to be able to have lavish moments like going away for spring breaks, due to his hard work.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?
I hope that I'll be able to spread my music all over the world and inspire others the way I'm inspired.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?
I see this generation heading in which ever way they decided to take it. People don't realize how much power they have to change a culture. People complain about they music they don't like, and share it just to discuss their dissatisfaction with it. They don't get that even negative attention attracts attention. People need to share the music they DO like, and that's how it gets out their, and all that comes from fans of the music. People PUT ARTIST in the public eye.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?
Just make the music YOU love, don't give a fuck about what other people is doing.

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?
"Reign" the mixtape, will be coming soon, featuring production from HDxMulla, Mike Mo Beats, YDBeatsss, Gamma Genesis and more!

14.   Any shout outs?
I have to shout out you guys, EME, Rebell Music, and my team, Ole E Gang ! Peace and Love !

Comments

Popular Posts