Death Chamberz Music Interview Cinco

Death Chamberz Music Interview Cinco

1.       How did you get your name?

 My name came about because at the time I first started making music I had five brothers and sisters and felt they were a big part of what I was doing. As well I broke the letters down into an acronym which stands for "Clear Imagery Never Cancels Out". Also when I do the Dash in the letter "O" at the end of my name, it symbolizes the planet Saturn. Which connects to a motto I live by which is, "DTROG" and that means "Define The Rules Of Gravity". Oh and as obvious as it is the number five is my favorite number haha.

2.    What inspired you to become a artist?

 What really got me into going forward with my whole artistry was just my adrenaline to entertain and express myself in some creative ass ways. Really felt like I had too much to give and express to just sit and waste it. Also situations I was dealing with triggered my mind to only better everything around me. Felt too creative to the point where I'm in disbelief of living a simple life. Not only did I want to pursue this for myself, I also felt I could prove that anything is possible to my fam, friends and the fans I begin to gain.

3.       When and how  did you start? And have you created any records yet? or mixtape?

When I really started flowing was back in about summer of 09. But at that time I wasn't really into the whole music thing because I was into dancing haha. We just made little tracks to go ahead and be able to perform. But it was about the dancing at that time, but once we had a few performances and realizing how I could get on a track and flow. I began to get more connected with the music. So when the whole dance crew thing feel apart in about mid 2010, I began to just sit in my room write. I would just find random ass beats on YouTube or Soundclick and write to them, but never recorded. But once 2012 hit I got together with my cousin which is my in-house producer, and we invested into our own home studio as well as ourselves and began to make this magic we call music. With a cool year of just dropping random tracks and getting a little buzz I geared up and spent 4 precise months on creating my first project '93. Dropped that baby on September 3rd 2013. I must say that it's one for the memories and know I've only progressed from it. I'd stay on the lookout for the next one.

4.       What’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/playing etc?

Man usually when I'm not producing music I like to stay lively as much as possible. I'll probably go shoot some pool, play ultimate Frisbee kick it with some friends. Just some cool shit like that. I try to enjoy life and refrain from any bullshit. Plus I wanna be around my people because you never what can happen nowadays.

5.       Who are your musical inspirations?

 Haha man, I get inspiration from my boy Chris Brown, Kid Cudi and there's other but I'm having a hard time trying to think of them. But what I can say that really inspires my music is the world, my generation and my youth really. Real ass experiences I've been through or may be going through really trigger my creative process for making these killer ass songs. Might hear my shit and wonder what I'm speaking about, but I like to do some encoding of my own. Then I can hit you with some straight up shit. I just come clean with clever wordplay I believe.

6.       What kind of music do you listen to today?

Ahh damn, I'm everywhere with genres. I'm in it with the usual rap, hip hop, rock, soul and jazz ish'. But mainly everything, and ever since I've been doing my own music I rock heavy with local talent and up and comers such as myself. I can just hear the creativity and hunger in their material. But at the end of the day I like whatever and if I don't like it then I just don't, simple.

7.       What surprises would we find in your music collection?

 I can say that you'll be shocked with my diversity and progression. I feel like every track I put out is it's own story and certain vibe. I'm a real creative person and when I'm in the right setting and have the resources and ability to do something, I'll go in. I don't want to hype myself up, but I get my groove on when it comes to this music haha.

8.       Todays music is about collaborations what "hot" rapper out now, you would love to work with on a project?

Man there's so many artist I would love to work with or even just have the chance to watch work. But if I had to choose someone that's hot right now, then I'd probably have to say Ellie Goulding or Drake. Ellie because her voice is sick! and I know for a fact we can make some ace material, maybe a whole album haha. But I 'd def work with Drake because I feel some similarities, and there may be some chemistry when we hop on track together.

9.       What do you think your listeners will get out of your music?

 I hope they get everything they expect and more, but I can't promise that. I feel they may get a feel of connections and inspiration. As well I think they'll get the image of me being a cool ass artist and human being. I just really hope when they hear my material it's something that sticks with them from that day until the end, and that they rock with me until this shit is over.

10.   What do you hope to do with your music?

I just want them to hear it, love it and share it to the world. Maybe even let it be a memory or a time machine to take them to a moment of time where they had a certain vibe. But truthfully I want them to support it and enjoy it.

11.   Where do you see the generation heading?

 Truthfully I see my generation heading to wherever they aim their selves to go. I see everyone on some different shit and having different looks on things. So there's really no telling on where generations may go. I mean you have the good and the bad, but everyone has their own opinion on things. So what's good to me might be bad to someone else and vice versa.

12.   Is there any advice you'd like to give to young aspiring artist ?

I would just say believe in yourself, stay true to yourself, do what you know and make the best of what you got. Also live the moments up and keep pushing even when nothing isn't happening for you. You really have to give to get, and go at it. 

13.   What projects should we be on the lookout for in the near future?

Future projects to look out for is my upcoming "Evening Corridors EP" which will drop this year. Possible in the next couple of months, something real smooth and open minded to listen to. I will say it's nothing like my previous '93 project. I think the people will dig it. But something to really look out for is the next official mixtape I release. I don't want to drop the name yet since I've been going back and forth. But I assure you that this project is going to be SICK! From production, lyrics, features and creativity. This one may be a huge step for me.

14.   Any shout outs?

 Shout out to my team TRKS The Rookies. Word to my city! Fresno CA. Also shout out to Death Chamberz Music for this cool interview and showing some love on my visuals and music. Last but never the least, big shout out to my loyal fans and supports for rocking with me on my journey. Couldn't do most of this with out you guys. Let's only expand! Thanks yo

Comments

Popular Posts