@ShesKimaSutra , @mlmkareem "I'm GodMade"

I have to admit with the rap name KimaSutra I didn't expect the track to be a Godly track 
I appreciate the realness of your subject on the concept/
Very good flow on the track with the quick cadence 2nd verse is the best 
Chorus truly bangs 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Philly Female Artist Kima Sutra drops a crazy dope record called "I'm God Made". This is the first single of her upcoming project that is not titled yet. Kima Sutra is known for her crazy flows on beats. This track is no different. Listen and download this track for FREE!

KimaSutra drops new single "I'm GodMade" off her E.P " Three7" 
FMOT: Sheskimasutra
FMOI: KimaSutra89
Bookings or other inquiries: Kimasutrabooking@gmail.com




Twitter Info: @ShesKimaSutra , @mlmkareem 

Comments

Popular Posts